Oversight of the accreditation process includes facilities applying as a comprehensive sleep center, sleep-disordered breathing laboratory, or out-of-center sleep testing facility.
Services may include:
- Assistance with application preparation for submission to the AmericanAcademy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
- Technical and clinical review of center operations to ensure that standards meet AASM criteria, as well as local and state regulations.
- Comprehensive review of the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Creation of personalized policies and procedures manual.
- Oversight of quality assurance and performance improvement measures.